If you are interested in buying property in this amazing college town, there is no better location than University Commons.
Buying property at University Commons is an excellent investment for a number of reasons.
First, it allows the parents of students to earn extra income from a great investment opportunity, thanks in part to thousands of prospective residents each year once their children graduate.
Secondly, residence management will provide complete property services. This includes everything from full rental management to resale marketing services and more.
By providing our investors with prepaid rental income, tax-saving depreciation and future appreciation, the ownership of a property at University Commons is truly stress-free.
Our available units include:
- Studio (Available in the $40,000s)
- Two-bedroom (Available in the mid-$70,000s)
- Four-bedroom (Available in the mid-$80,000s)
Athens, Ohio Real Estate That Students Prefer
Thanks to a wide variety of excellent amenities and a comfortable study environment, University Commons is one of the most sought-after communities in Athens.
Those amenities include:
- Fully furnished and accessorized apartments
- Deluxe kitchens with a range oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer and disposal
- Washer/dryer unit directly in the apartment
- Spacious floor plans and storage space
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Private off-street parking
- An exclusive bus service that transports students to and from campus
- Clubhouse with swimming pool and fitness center
With peace of mind in a perfect location near the Ohio University campus, University Commons continues to be the gold standard among off-campus housing in Athens. An investment in our property is an investment in a brighter future for you.
Learn More About Our Options for Real Estate, Athens, Ohio
We look forward to showing you even more of what makes University Commons such an ideal opportunity. To make the best investment in Athens, Ohio real estate, be sure to contact us today.
Now accepting applications for 2016-2017. Contact us below
Questions about housing at University Commons? Fill out our online form below or call us at 740.593.7571